- TEM cell meets ISO 11452-3 and CISPR 25
- EMC tests for vehicle components immunity to RF fields
- Access for field probes from the top of the cell
- Height of the septum: 300 mm
- Frequency range: DC to 400 MHz
- Max. input power: 1 kW
- Impedance (RF ports): 50 Ω
- Connector type (RF ports): N (female)
GTEM Cells - TEM Cells
Teseq DTEM Cell for Emissions and Immunity Testing
TEM Cell for Emissions and Immunity Testing
The transversal electromagnetic mode which can developed in the DTEM cell, provides the opportunity for doing EMC testing inside the cell.
There are no reviews yet.