- Up to 30 kV impulse voltage
- Up to 30 kA impulse current
- Automatic polarity switching
- Peak voltage and current monitoring
- Integrated large test cabinet
- Remote control option
- International Application – Specifically designed to meet and exceed the requirements of IEC, EN, ITU and ANSI tests for power line applications.
- Modular System – The impulse circuit can be changed quickly and easily by the user. Only one generator is needed for up to four impulse shapes.
- Safe and Easy – The interlocked test cabinets allow your operators to test safely and easily. The warning lamp indicates the system status clearly
Haefely PSURGE 30.2 Modular 30kV / 30kA Surge Test System
This test system is used to perform high energy surge tests. Energy surges are generated by atmospheric lightning in power circuits. A surge is characterized by high energy and relative fast front times.
The PSURGE 30.2 is designed to generate a broad variety of surge impulses. Impulse modules can be exchanged quickly allowing PSURGE 30.2 to be used for different applications. Impulse module type is detected by the system software.The built-in microprocessor control unit serves as user interface and control all the internal functions.